嗨伙计们,刚得到一些反馈:

不太好的事情:

1. The hour counter on my UP300 has stopped working
  2. 当打印机连接到的路由器没有互联网时,打印机将随机暂停(我认为这是原因,昨晚多次发生)。
  3. 我UP300上的两个滑轮怠速机都在我的中间印坏了,几个月一个接一个。
  4. 连接到打印机通常是有问题的。如果它没有连接,我必须同时关闭电脑和打印机,然后再打开这两个,才能连接。使用多台计算机的计算机是不可能的,因为一台PC阻止另一个用户连接,即使在尝试连接第二台电脑之前,upstudio关闭。
  5. Printing from USB isn’t working. I literally cannot print anything off a thumb drive - maybe there is a way but I cannot figure it out.
  6. 外周长加密差距问题是圣ill present, well over a year after being reported. How is this still not fixed? This is a BIG problem, serious, all parts produced on this printer are weak compared to competing products. Tolerances are excellent, but don’t expect them to be strong.
  7. 每次偶尔一次,打印机的触摸屏软件将崩溃并变得不响应。有各种各样的错误,我昨晚的最新一个是:“[900]错误:物质休息”,没有意义。有一个群我可能必须从我的电话上从我的照片上挖掘它们。
  8. I need to have internet connectivity to print anything on upstudio (why?)
  9. 如果我尝试在打印床上打印大约12个或更多零件的45小时打印,或者打印机将崩溃,请尝试。你会看到的。
  10. 由于以上问题,我想在打印机上使用GCODE。
  11. All it has to do, is accept gcode, no touchscreen and I would be happier with the printer.
  12. 它很响。我建议以后使用Trinami无声的步杆驱动程序。
  13. The Y axis motor cable rubs on the powder coated frame and looks like its at risk of wearing through the insulation. I’ve put some tape on it to protect it.

作为一个用户,我不觉得听到,就像我正在使用一个被吹捧的Beta产品,因为准备好用于工业用途。
Would I recommend this printer to new comers? Depends on what your needs are.

Let’s talk about what the UP300 does right:

硬件。

1. 这台机器是坚固的。我只需要一次平床,即使是在用油灰刀进行了一些重负荷的打印清除撬动之后,我也只需要一次,床位设置并忘记(机械地使用床下的旋钮将其调平-忘记软件找平)。使用该选项验证您的级别)。

2. I love the switchable print bed system. The cable management using the flex cables is awesome. These will last a very very long time and are easy to change if required.

3. 快速更换挤出机组件是一个好主意。当发生错误,你可以再扔一个,然后修复被阻止的。

4. 真的很难建造重金属。

我花了很多时间用这款机器,它有潜力。它只需要更多的爱从工程师。

Thanks JothamB, for this detailed feedback. Here are some quick answer from my knowledge.

1. The hour counter on my UP300 has stopped working
    Reply: Would you provide a photo showing the current hour counter value? we will check what happened

2. 当打印机连接到的路由器没有互联网时,打印机将随机暂停(我认为这是原因,昨晚多次发生)。
    答:我们会检查这件事的发生

3. 我UP300上的两个滑轮怠速机都在我的中间印坏了,几个月一个接一个。
    回复:这是一个特定批处理的问题。

4. 连接到打印机通常是有问题的。如果它没有连接,我必须同时关闭电脑和打印机,然后再打开这两个,才能连接。使用多台计算机的计算机是不可能的,因为一台PC阻止另一个用户连接,即使在尝试连接第二台电脑之前,upstudio关闭。
    回复:打印机不能同时连接到多个设备,因此一个用户的连接将阻止其他用户连接。尝试更新到最新触摸屏固件

5. Printing from USB isn’t working. I literally cannot print anything off a thumb drive - maybe there is a way but I cannot figure it out.
    Reply: some USB disks are not compatible for unknown reason, also make sure the disk is in FAT32 format, otherwise cannot be read by printer. Usually switch to another USB drive works for most users.

6. 外周长加密差距问题是圣ill present, well over a year after being reported. How is this still not fixed? This is a BIG problem, serious, all parts produced on this printer are weak compared to competing products. Tolerances are excellent, but don’t expect them to be strong.
    回复:我们在up slower算法中找到了这个问题的错误。它将在切片期间创建累积误差,因此模型更高的填充率朝向周边一侧的偏移量越多(通常为右侧)。当用薄层处理高模型时,这是最明显的。这个问题将在工作室3中解决。

7. 每次偶尔一次,打印机的触摸屏软件将崩溃并变得不响应。有各种各样的错误,我昨晚的最新一个是:“[900]错误:物质休息”,没有意义。有一个群我可能必须从我的电话上从我的照片上挖掘它们。
    Reply:For touchscreen crash all the time, we suggest you contact support, we will provide touchscreen replacement.
    Material breaks means the filament sensor did not detect material during a print, so may be the filament just ran out

8. I need to have internet connectivity to print anything on upstudio (why?)
    Reply:Absolutely no,它应该能够完全脱机工作。也不需要internet连接。只有激活打印机一次需要internet。在未来,我们考虑使用软件注册来代替硬件激活,因为它会造成不必要的故障。

9. 如果我尝试在打印床上打印大约12个或更多零件的45小时打印,或者打印机将崩溃,请尝试。你会看到的。
    回复:当时处理非常精细的图层时,Current Up Studio确实发出了问题。这不是一个问题的一个问题3,切片机的能力与鲶鱼非常相同。对于打印机崩溃,请再次建议您对触摸屏更换的联系支持

10. 由于以上问题,我想在打印机上使用GCODE。
    回复:将支持GCode,我们正在努力。但是对于来自其他Sliacer的GCODES,我们无法保证打印机将工作,并且很可能需要额外的优化时间

11. All it has to do, is accept gcode, no touchscreen and I would be happier with the printer.
    Reply:same as above

12. 它很响。我建议以后使用Trinami无声的步杆驱动程序。
    回复:成为未来的选择

13. The Y axis motor cable rubs on the powder coated frame and looks like its at risk of wearing through the insulation. I’ve put some tape on it to protect it.
    Reply:Checked, should not be a problem but no harm to add more protection.

UP300 has a printer core that has been developed and iterated for 5+ years, so we are very confident about the printing performance. Just the new embedded system causing all the small but annoying issues. UP300/UP mini2es are the first 2 models that have Linux embedded system, there are some hardware and software issue related to this new system. We are continuously working on the system to make it better.

谢谢你的快速回复杰森。

• The hour counter on my UP300 has stopped working
      Reply: Would you provide a photo showing the current hour counter value? we will check what happened
      Here is the hour counter: The last firmware upgrade also reset the Total Weight counter to 0 kg, but has since started counting, but the hours has remained 0.1h
    • 当打印机连接到的路由器没有互联网时,打印机将随机暂停(我认为这是原因,昨晚多次发生)。
      答:我们会检查这件事的发生
      谢谢。
    • 我UP300上的两个滑轮怠速机都在我的中间印坏了,几个月一个接一个。
      回复:这是一个特定批处理的问题。
      谢谢,很高兴知道它只有一批。我已经有替换的人了,这样就解决了。
    • 连接到打印机通常是有问题的。如果它没有连接,我必须同时关闭电脑和打印机,然后再打开这两个,才能连接。使用多台计算机的计算机是不可能的,因为一台PC阻止另一个用户连接,即使在尝试连接第二台电脑之前,upstudio关闭。
      回复:打印机不能同时连接到多个设备,因此一个用户的连接将阻止其他用户连接。尝试更新到最新触摸屏固件
      好的,我会尝试更新到最新。我害怕更新固件 - 前段时间我更新了固件,但新固件对于Upstudio来说太新了。我不得不等待一天,直到释放新的upstudio然后我可以再次打印。这可能听起来很奇怪,但它实际上发生了,我无法继续生产我的部分。甚至拥有一台PC,upstudio关闭,仍然意味着它以某种方式阻挡连接。我再次尝试更新并找出它是否解决了问题。
    • Printing from USB isn’t working. I literally cannot print anything off a thumb drive - maybe there is a way but I cannot figure it out.
      Reply: some USB disks are not compatible for unknown reason, also make sure the disk is in FAT32 format, otherwise cannot be read by printer. Usually switch to another USB drive works for most users.
      Brilliant, I tested this and now it works. I must read instructions first before complaining.
    • 外周长加密差距问题是圣ill present, well over a year after being reported. How is this still not fixed? This is a BIG problem, serious, all parts produced on this printer are weak compared to competing products. Tolerances are excellent, but don’t expect them to be strong.
      我们在UpStudio的切片器算法中找到了这个问题的错误。它将在切片过程中产生累积误差,因此模型越高,填充物向周长一侧(通常向右)移动的越多。这在处理一个高模型时最明显的是,它是有薄层的。这个问题将在UpStudio 3中解决。是的,我们现在正在等待很长一段时间。是一个错误的错误吗?
    • 每次偶尔一次,打印机的触摸屏软件将崩溃并变得不响应。有各种各样的错误,我昨晚的最新一个是:“[900]错误:物质休息”,没有意义。有一个群我可能必须从我的电话上从我的照片上挖掘它们。
      Reply:For touchscreen crash all the time, we suggest you contact support, we will provide touchscreen replacement.
      Material breaks means the filament sensor did not detect material during a print, so may be the filament just ran out

Thank you, I will get in touch with my distributor. It is not crashing all the time, but enough to be a problem.
      有趣的是,它肯定有灯丝(约800g),没有丝裂。
    • I need to have internet connectivity to print anything on upstudio (why?)
      Reply:Absolutely no,它应该能够完全脱机工作。也不需要internet连接。只有激活打印机一次需要internet。在未来,我们考虑使用软件注册来代替硬件激活,因为它会造成不必要的故障。
      好 啊。好吧,不知怎么的,我从UPStudio注销,直到我登录才连接,这需要一个互联网连接。
    • 如果我尝试在打印床上打印大约12个或更多零件的45小时打印,或者打印机将崩溃,请尝试。你会看到的。
      回复:当时处理非常精细的图层时,Current Up Studio确实发出了问题。这不是一个问题的一个问题3,切片机的能力与鲶鱼非常相同。对于打印机崩溃,请再次建议您对触摸屏更换的联系支持
      What is the expected release date of UPStudio 3? Being able to print a large number of parts is something I expect to be able to do.
    • 由于以上问题,我想在打印机上使用GCODE。
      回复:将支持GCode,我们正在努力。但是对于来自其他Sliacer的GCODES,我们无法保证打印机将工作,并且很可能需要额外的优化时间
      That is okay. See the reason I ask for this feature is because of all the problems I’m having. With my other 3D printers I use Simplify3D which has been extremely reliable.
    • All it has to do, is accept gcode, no touchscreen and I would be happier with the printer.
      Reply:same as above
      :+1
    • 它很响。我建议以后使用Trinami无声的步杆驱动程序。
      回复:成为未来的选择
      伟大的。
    • The Y axis motor cable rubs on the powder coated frame and looks like its at risk of wearing through the insulation. I’ve put some tape on it to protect it.
      Reply:Checked, should not be a problem but no harm to add more protection.
      Ok, good to know.

UP300 has a printer core that has been developed and iterated for 5+ years, so we are very confident about the printing performance. Just the new embedded system causing all the small but annoying issues. UP300/UP mini2es are the first 2 models that have Linux embedded system, there are some hardware and software issue related to this new system. We are continuously working on the system to make it better.
Small but annoying issues can really cause me problems. It only takes one to cause a print to fail. I have clients, I have deadlines. Problems cost me time and materials. I need reliable solutions that work and are reliable. Good to hear you are working on a solution, but this is why I say it feels like I am using a beta product. That’s not what I signed up for. I’ll get in touch with the local distributor.

Today the printer filament jammed again. Here is what I found:

齿轮已经将丝状磨碎。仔细看看:

请放大图像,仔细看一看。

看起来它在同一条线上划了一条线。在我开始打印之前,这个印刷板被100%刮干净了。我放弃了全部的然后用ABS/丙酮泥浆清洁,以增加与板的粘附力。我百分之百肯定这不是最后一张印刷品留下的一根长丝。挤出机卡住是因为齿轮磨碎了灯丝。图为6小时的印刷完成。所以现在我有另一个失败的打印。我两天前也有过同样的问题。杰森,你以前见过这个,你有解决办法吗?

Been a long time since I’ve seen this one. Last time support had me reseat the redblack twisted pair wiring going to the touchscreen on the main board in the back. I’ll get in touch with them and see what they say.

我刚到家,我的指纹看起来像这样:

I’ve re-measured the calibration height. It used to be set at 229.75mm. but now it appears 230.75mm is the correct value for the nozzle to almost touch the bed (I’m feeling with a paper in between the nozzle and bed to find the correct height). Weird. I adjusted the calibration height to be correct.
I’ve checked that there is no rubbish in the way of the Z axis limit switch.

我再次开始打印:

又是一样的事。于是我取消了打印,立即转到校准菜单,并将其移至230.75,并能够验证设置高度是否正确。

我已经怨恨它是一个新文件。关闭打印机,然后再打开。我重新验证了校准高度值是正确的。所以我打印了我发送的新文件。我得到了相同的结果。它太高了。我以前从未有过这个问题。

What now? I need to print parts, I’ve got deadlines to get this stuff done.:懂:

床已经不平整了。解决了的。这一水平已经达到1.5年了,直到今天才有过这种情况。

刚刚做了一个自动级别:

形象

I’ll adjust the screws till its almost perfect.

hurray!

编辑:我刚记得,当盖子打开时,一个线丝从顶部滑下来,昨天掉到印刷床上。这将是造成不发达的原因。抱歉打扰了-你可以忽略我最后一条留言:joy::joy::joy:

我在晚上熬夜太晚了,换指纹让事情正常工作,我几乎忘记了这一切。

手动和自动调平系统很好。好好工作。:100:

UPDATE:

今天新的触摸屏已经到来。我刚刚安装好它(已经采取ESD预防措施,腕带注意我触摸的东西等),我已经将它更新到最新固件(从编写时起为1.5.10)。

到目前为止一切都很顺利。

对于其他人来说,也许通过稍后或通过Googling找到这个:
如果您得到:
Error: Model Out of Print Range: There are models outside the forming space or models smaller than the print layer thickness. (4.4.402.402.401)

Then remember to set the nozzle calibration height under the calibration menu on the touchscreen. New touch screen had a default value of 0.00mm, so of course, anything I try print is outside the possible print area. I probably would have known to do this if I went through the official documentation step by step I’m guessing.

解决了。谢谢@塔玛@Jason-TT对于备件-非常感谢!
摇滚乐: + 1::太阳镜:: + 1: