Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions for a workaround for this major bug.

I’m working on the latest firmware and studio - 2.6.20.627

打印左侧的任何外表面都根本不粘合到填充物。Infil和墙面之间有大约0.2mm的差距,从而导致每次打印失效。这只发生在打印的这一侧,并且我通过TiVerime检查了样本印刷品,它们似乎表现出相同的故障。

看着填充物,它似乎“压扁”到一边,好像固件中的错误导致它完全错过墙壁。

There is no value in infill at all if it doesn’t connect with the external walls, which are already way too thin.

如果可以选择几层外墙,则会更好,然后将其填充粘合,但这是不可能的。

我被告知,早期版本的Studio没有这个问题,但由于固件不兼容,不能降级。

任何人都可以建议修订时间表或解决方法?如果它是一款降级的工作室版本,请告知应该加载哪个固件以支持它,因为Tiertime似乎不会在其网站上录制Studio /固件匹配信息。

Thanks
David

Hi David,

我会用研发团队确认这一点,您可以提供显示问题的图片吗?

我想也许他正在谈论这个......?
我注意到它在简单的XYZ立方体的测试印刷上,一张脸部没有完全粘合到身体上。填充甚至没有触及它,我可以在差距中得到指甲!

是的,这正是问题 - 整个脸部没有绑定到填充到大多数设置的所有型号上。它使得不可能以完整性创建印刷品,因为一面始终在内部拆卸,并且很容易损坏并突破。

David

So this is still a problem? That’s a huge deal, and makes the UP300 a downgrade from an UPBOX if it’s not resolved?

Owen S.

是的,它仍然是一个目前没有解决方法的问题。这也是印刷质量的一个相当重大的问题。

However it’s most likely software related and software fixable. I can’t imagine it’s related to the UP300 hardware specifically.

On my UP300, it’s always the face closest to the filament that’s affected.

好吧,我在Cetus MK3上打印了这个,所以它绝对是切片的相关!

如果他们刚刚打开了软件明智的软件,则Tiertime会出售这么多打印机......

1 Like

基于我们的工程师的解释,没有粘在一侧上限的问题,是易于筏子分离的副作用。

In order to make the raft easy to remove, the bottom surface facing the raft, is made to be a not as well filled as normal infill. If you would like to improve the bottom surface, increase the peel ratio (more difficult to remove raft), then bottom surface will become more like normal infill.

Hi Jason,

This answer seems ridiculous. This is NOTHING to do with the raft, and EVERYTHING to do with the infill. Further, I’d add that the bottom of the model, where it touches the raft, is probably the ONLY place that sticks to the wall.

I think your engineer has completely misunderstood the problem - Can you please go back to him and say that this is a bug in calculating where the wall is with respect to the infill? It only affects one side, and it’s always the same side.

This problem occurs whether a raft is used or not. So I think your engineer has seriously misunderstood the problem.

Good morning.

如果它是不粘在底层的填充,那么RAFT设置可能会有意义,但不粘在一侧壁上的填充物受到筏子的影响???

Come on TT. I want two UP300 machines to add to our growing fleet but there is no way I’d buy them knowing the sides probably won’t stick to the infill. You needed to address this months ago.

I believe you are losing sales.

As a potential customer at a minimum I’d want to see:-
(a)从TT存在问题的确认。
(b) A clear understanding from TT that the effects of the issue are understood.
©清楚地了解该问题的路线原因已被识别和理解。
(d)由TT印刷的一堆零件的照片,显示该问题已得到修复。
(e) A beta version of software for us to try so we can verify the fix ourselves.
(f) An official release of software.

These are pretty standard industry reports. Templates for such investigations exist.

报告了这个问题,我相信,1月份,我认为我们仍然被困在(a)
因此,打印机可能是其保修期的一半,不起作用?

我公司董事我知道使用旧的短语。他女ould write “ATD” on urgent documents. It stands for “Action This Day”, as in you don’t get to leave work today until you’ve reported back to him with a solution to this issue. It sounds like TT need some of this management style.

Please take this issue seriously TT.

Regards,
Owen S.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the firmware to 1.4.8 and here’s a test print again. I’ve pulled gently on the wall with my nail to show just how badly detached it is.

It’s definitely a slicer issue - and it’s the edge furthest from the infill that suffers the most.

If you look closely at the infill on the failed side, you’ll see it’s all bunched up against the other wall, so much so that there are no gaps in the infill as there is on other sides.

This seems to me to be an indication of a software calculation error with respect to the placement of the infill with respect to the walls.

此外,由于初始馈线存在和可见,可以清楚地看到它总是遭受问题的右壁。

David.

正如其他人所述,这不是一个筏问题,它总是在一边,即使是与木筏接触!我仍然相信这是一个切片机。

我在UP300上有同样的问题,而且旧论坛也有多次报告。
你实际上可以在差距太大的切片中看到。下面的照片显示了印刷部分和同一部分的切片。您可以看到填充在“D”和“L”左侧的左侧内侧未到达边缘线的位置。这是一个切片问题,应该易于修复,但已经过时了。
Tiertime when should we expect an software version to fix this!?

1 Like

@TiertimeBrook@ tiertime-joseph@tiertime_ocean.@tiertimefreya@tiertime-jason

Is there a solution coming?

1 Like

软件团队知道这一点,他们也在尝试了解为什么会发生这种情况。当捕获鲶鱼切片时,通过调整周边填充重叠百分比可以解决这个问题。

随着所有尊重,用户都不应该调整一个设置,也不等待下一个Gen Slicer来解决这个问题。这是在tiertime上,并且已经释放了UP300以来。
Owen S.

4喜欢

所以在下周和5周之间的某个地方预览会出来...它可以使用吗?(最后的预览是不可用的)。

有些项目正在等待修复。

Is fixing it in upstudio a priority???

这几乎已经6个月了......其他人一直在等待比我长。我的耐心不多了......答案总是“一点时间。”

3 Likes

@ Jason-TT是否有期望此修复的时间表?你能至少证实这是在工作的吗?

1 Like

他们确实说他们的新下一代切片机将在8月份出现一些时间。我每隔第二天左右检查论坛......手指交叉。

Was it going to be a beta? or a fully usable product?

1 Like

我理解它仍然是待发布的产品的预览,但这一次它应该允许我们实际打印切片部分。

so not even a beta version, doubt i’d call it alpha either.