大家好,

所以我要通过灯丝一卷,每星期,现在,我发现比平时多了很多的失败。Specifically, I’m getting a MTTF of around 30 hours, so I’m limited in the complexity of models I can print, as if I print multiples for around 14 hours, I’m running a high risk of failure and I lose about 30% of what I print. Which is pretty poor compared to my old Up Mini, which had a MTTF of around 500 hours and was rock solid, despite the lower quality print…

无论如何,今天的失败 - 有一个早期的空气打印和打印到空气中大约为6个小时。在那之后,我无法疏通喷嘴。所以我拆开它,我注意到,当我空气打印时间过长,它在烹调加热塑料。

Previously, the filament was inside the nozzle, but the latest printers use a wide thead nozzle and the plastic is inside the heater - And cleaning/changing the nozzle didn’t work - it jammed almost immediately, so I removed the nozzle and ran an extrude operation, and what came out looked pretty bad. It was crispy, sticky and twisted around a lot before clear plastic came through once again.

然后我切断加热器的塑料脱落,改装的喷嘴,并再次运行。它打印一次。

Anyway, this was a particularly bad jam and I’m thinking that the lack of a filament movement detector is causing major problems with air printing - to the point that once it air prints for a few hours, it cooks the filament inside the heater, and will cause problems unless the heater itself is flushed with clean plastic prior to re-installing the nozzle.

任何人都有类似的意见和/或问题只是空气印刷小时后?

谢谢
大卫

也许它的细丝,我有一个向上的迷你2和tiertime长丝同样的问题,不管它是解放军或ABS。